6 Ideas for a Great Single Day Bus Trip
Life can be too stressful sometimes, so it’s important to take a break from all the chaos every once in a while and do something amazing. It’s difficult to plan a vacation with anyone more than your immediate family, but sometimes you still want to get away with both your family and your best friends in the entire world.
That’s where single day bus tours come in.
There are so many fun excursions you can plan that only take one day. Renting a motor coach that can hold approximately 55 of your best friends and family members is the perfect way to get started. If you need a break but don’t have weeks of vacation time just sitting around, then here are a few entertaining options you should consider for single day bus tours.
- Wine Tours — Imagine being alongside your friends and family as you ride around a beautiful lake enjoying all the different wineries along your path. Don’t overindulge, but do have a blast. With a bus tour, you won’t have to worry about designated drivers or GPS.
- Educational Stops — Single day bus tours don’t just have to be for partying. Taking day trips to various museums, art galleries and historic monuments can provide an educational trip that you’ll remember forever. For schools, church groups, or retirement communities, bus tours offer a safe and convenient way to plan fun and educational experiences.
- Casino Trip — One is actually the perfect number of days to spend at a casino, because anymore time can quickly become dangerous. But if you’re looking for an exciting day trip with 55 of your closest friends, a gaming adventure at a nearby casino might be the perfect choice. So long as you play responsibly, a day trip to the casino could be a lot of fun for everyone involved.
- Broadway Show — There are wonderful NYC bus tours you can participate in that will drop you off to see an amazing Broadway show. You’ll really get a taste of the New York City life as you ride around in style throughout the city and then see one of the hottest shows in town.
- Sporting Event — Not having to worry about driving to and from a sporting event where there are thousands of tailgaters is definitely a plus. Rather than being frustrated in traffic going to and from the stadium, you’ll be with your best friends and have plenty of fun activities on the way.
- Concerts — If sports aren’t your thing, music probably is. Taking a single day bus tour to a concert is a great way to travel in style and have one of the most fun nights you could imagine.
There are more than 16,000 vans and busses that work for charter services around the United States, and the motorcoach industry accounts for more than 631 million passenger trips around the U.S. and Canada every year.
If you’re an event planner or social director organizing activities, consider the benefits of a single day bus tour.